A wealth of expertise and experience of working at high level or where access is restricted or difficult
We cover all aspects of glass replacement for commercial buildings including standard glass replacements and those at high level, with restricted access and oversized.
The complex and hazardous nature of work such as this requires each project to be planned individually and precisely with the greatest attention to the Health & Safety of building users, operatives and the general public
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements are detailed and site-specific
- Licences for road closures are obtained as required
- To minimise risk and disruption works can be conducted outside normal business or trading hours
- Specialist access equipment is brought in as required
- Glazing trained rope access technicians
- Innovative and cost saving approach to more difficult projects often removing the need for large plant
- All Glazing Face operatives are trained to work safely at height and in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005
We have years of experience of working on glazed facades and can ensure that all works of this nature are completed safely, efficiently and on budget.